Friday, October 28, 2016

An Inspirational Strength



Academic year end leaves us so occupied that our head too seems jammed, it’s quite irritating to know how much a task is assigned against too less a time. Trial exams had begun and ended in a span of a week and bundles of sheets to be checked piles at the desk and homes. That’s not the only thing to focus, there are so many things to be attended all at a go and that’s when frustrations hit its peak.

 Working from 5:30 am to 7pm seems the longest day, waking the students for morning study at 5:30am to guiding the evening study and dinner till 7pm leads me to bed directly. Teaching the usual classes and checking bundle of trial papers without a cup of tea seems to pull my spirit too down forgetting the nobleness in the deed.

The photo that gave me a renewed energy n inspiratio
Day before yesterday I was totally exhausted and wanted to procrastinate everything at hand and decided to take a day off, I stretched the fullest and took the longest breathe at a thought of a day off, took out my cell, logged into my face book account to check out the notifications and there I saw my king amidst the snow capped mountains and cloud. It reads, His Majesty the king arrives in Lunana. I had a mixed thought; I looked at the photo for a long time and realized the hardship our king is enduring for us the people, I realized how close we are to his heart, I realized how centrally the remotest of the places are to our king, I realized how deeply our king cares for us all, I realized how much our king wants us to succeed individually and collectively, I recalled  our king’s word to the nation during the coronation in 2008 Throughout my reign I will never rule you as a King. I will protect you as a parent, care for you as a brother and serve you as a son. I shall give you everything and keep nothing; I shall live such a life as a good human being that you may find it worthy to serve as an example for your children; I have no personal goals other than to fulfill your hopes and aspirations. I shall always serve you, day and night, in the spirit of kindness, justice and equality”, and I realized how true our king is to himself and to the nation at all times.

After a long time I thought to myself, how little I am doing and how much I am complaining. I also recalled how I too took an oath to serve with my all for my king, country and people four year ago during the appointment and felt too low to be complaining at the little thing I am doing, I also realized what if I took a day off and there will be someone doing the same and what if I keep trying the there will be some more trying, I also realized if each of us keep trying and keep giving our best, we can collectively realize the wishes of our beloved king.
With a renewed energy and inspiration I took an extra bundle home to keep trying…
LONG LIVE OUR KING…

No comments:

Post a Comment